SOME BENEFITS OF THIS PEACE AMBASSADORIAL AWARD
1) Distingished Honour in the International community
2) Wearing of a tag on self or car of Conferee to secure easy passage through any agent of Force or official of the Federal or State Government
3) Customized Plate number bearing conferment number.
For, example Apostle & Assistant Professor & Consultant Efegbere,as 21st Grand Commander of Peace (GCOP)Awardee, plate number bears GCOP#21
4) Invitation as International Observer to Elections in Africa and beyond
5) Partnership opportunities with IPC,according to mandate of the IPC:
Areas of Partnership:
i)Point of Service for sale of IPC forms for firms(NGOs,Ltd firms,etc) of Conferees.
according to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals #17 on Global sustainable partnership,etc
STAGES OF CONFERMENT OF AWARD
1)Purchages of membership form(N10,000)
2)Submission of filled form with credentials plus curriculum vitae
3) Screening Stage: leads to tagging for conferment of several categories of Peace Ambassadorial Awards by the International Peace Commission(IPC) of the United Nations(UN):
a)Grand Commander of Peace(GCOP);
b)Commander of Peace(COP),etc
4)Payment of Conferment Fee of Three hundred Thousand naira( N300,000.00) to bank account of the Commission to be provided.
Conferee chooses venue for Conferment, either at Abuja where IPC Nigeria headquarters is or community of residence(home,office or hotel).
In event of Misconduct by Conferee this award is terminable by authority of IPC if the Disciplinary Committee recommends such extreme measure.